Sunday, November 8, 2009

DRAMA AT THE OFFICE


I recently took the online sensitivity training at a large company (Oh, we'll just call it... um...Disney) where I pretend to do 9-5 and laughed at the graphics they used for the sexual harassment section and got the great idea to take these rather lame photos and make a hard-hitting drama for you, the concerting (or disconcerting) public.


This episode...HARRY THE TOUCHING GUY!










"Whoa," he says to himself. "She's gorgeous! I...I...Want
to touch her!"



“Just a little hug Tits. Don't be stuck up...”


“Harry, my name is Ashley, not Tits.”
"I don't care if you're named Grandpa. Lemme at you, you hot buttered biscuit!"


“Yeah Harry...her name is not Tits!”


THIS JUST IN...


“I knew it...Harry LIKES hugs. And here all along I’ve given him repeated punches to the face...”


“Damnit Harry! You can’t hug me either you Weenie!”


“I won’t hug you either Harry! You smell like milk!”


“Uh...Harry...I'm a Mormon and God told me to give this to you...”


THIS JUST IN...


“This Super Glue in your door locks will teach you a thing or two about “Touching” people Harry! The LOPOC (League of Pissed Off Cripples) has SPOKEN!!!”


“My advice Sweetheart? Stab him in his eye next time he says anything.”


“That's right. Stab him right in his fucking eye!”


“Hmmmm..stocks up...costs down..."


“Hmmmmm...eye stabbings Up!?!”


Later on in the test this question came up...

"Shortly after Darren reported conduct that he honestly and reasonably believed was harassment, his supervisor gave him a negative performance evaluation. He thinks the negative evaluation is based on his report of harassment--but in fact, it's based on his habitual tardiness and absenteeism, which he has been repeatedly warned about."


What's the best way to describe the negative evaluation that Darren received?
1) The negative evaluation is legitimate discipline.
2) The negative evaluation is retaliation.
3) By Stabbing him in the eye

THE END?

No comments:

Post a Comment