Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SAD SAD STORY...PLEASE HELP!!!

Body: Everyone needs to take the time and read this. Just take a break from all your other stupid bulletins about who is gonna die or if your love life will suck for 7 years and be serious and do the right thing. Repost this or you have no soul seriously. A kid needs our help so do the right thing guys and gals.


Hi, my name is little Darren Frydendall. I am 3 years old, and I have a large protruding scrotum that makes it hard for me to walk, much less play and be a happy 3 year old. Since I can't play I weigh 400 pounds. 200 pounds of that is my scrotum. The doctors say that I will die of fatscrotumitis soon if my large sack isn't reduced to a wee little nub. My family is poor and can't pay the monthly bills that consist of payments of wheelbarrows, large jock straps, and jock creams. My family is so poor that we live in a boot at the bottom of a lake. The "Stop Spam because it fucks up my email Foundation" has agreed to donate 1 million dollars for every time this message is reposted to my bulging ballsack removal operation. For those of you who repost, I thank you so much you dumb fuckers. But for those who don't repost it, I will still pray for you. You are godless heathens and need to die and go to hell. Please, if you are a kind/dumb/bored person, have a heart. Please, please, PLEASE OH FUCKING PLEASE REPOST THIS MESSAGE!

Darren Frydendall
360-307-9197 Home
or email me at sodoff@youwanker.com

*hey it wont cost you but 10 seconds of your time to repost this you dumb sack of nails.

please tell everyone to post this out....

No comments:

Post a Comment